Are you a professional working with survivors of brain injury?
Are you interested in how to improve your services by learning from people with lived experience?
Then Not Just a Conference is for you!
What is it?
At Headway East London we are passionate about bringing the voices of brain injury survivors to where they need to be heard.
Not Just a Conference is a vibrant and interactive event dedicated to professionals working with people with brain injury.
The conference has been co-produced with our members* and builds on their experience and our expertise to create unique training. We aim to empower professionals to deliver better, fairer and more informed support by providing insight into what it means to live with a brain injury.
* members: this is how we call the people who use our services
Who is it for?
Not Just a Conference is open to any professional working with people living with brain injury, including medical professionals, support workers, civil servants and social services workers.
- 9.30am: Registration, Tea & Coffee
- 10am – 1.15pm: Workshops, Talks and Q&As with our members
- 1.15pm-2pm: Lunch made by our Kitchen crew
- 2pm-4pm: Workshops, Talks and Q&As with our members
- 4pm: Conference ends + networking and refreshments
We are excited to announce our guest speakers will be Alice Kershberg – Neurotrauma Clinical Nurse Specialist at Royal London Hospital, Dr Mark Holloway – researcher and Brain Injury Case Manager at Head First, and some of the members of Headway East London.
More details about the programme will be announced soon!
Tickets are £10 and include:
- Interactive workshops co-produced with people living with brain injury
- A unique opportunity to network with other specialists
- Lunch and light refreshments
For more information and to discuss other access requirements you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank solicitors RWK Goodman for sponsoring this event.